Every single year, more than one million children are taken from their homes and communities—some are as young as five-years-old. These precious girls and boys are then sold into forced labor or the sex trade, abused and exploited for the perverse desires of evil men.
Children living in poverty are the most vulnerable. Obligated to help support their families, they drop out of school far too early to find work. Unaware of the dangers, they are easily lured by promises of high-paying jobs, but instead become modern day slaves.
Will you join us to help protect the lives of these children?
Your Gift Provides:
- Protects a child from the threat of child trafficking
- Staffing and promotion of an S.O.S. hotline where dangers are reported
- Counseling children who have been removed from exploitation
- Safe houses for girls who have been rescued
- Children’s Clubs where kids are educated and warned about traffickers