Well, my friends, it’s hard to believe but Spring really is right around the corner. I know the cold seems to tell us otherwise, but March or April will be here before we know it. Do you have any Spring break traditions? I put together a list for all types of budgets to hopefully give you a little help!
Our friends over at AllMomDoes put together some staycation options as well as some great roadtrips from Seattle.
- Looking to get out of town? US News put together 10 of the best “cheap” Spring break destinations.
- Do you want to stay more local? This is from a couple years ago, but Oregon Live rounded up some great destinations in the Pacific Northwest.
- Travel Channel put together some great Pacific Northwest Roadtrips.
- Dream a little bit with this Kid Friendly Resorts from around the world!
- Looking for something in Canada? Check out these great Spring break resorts from Trip Advisor.
- Trip Savvy has a great breakdown on where to go from coast to coast. Plus, a great list for Canada as well.
- Keep Exploring has a great list of places to travel in Canada for all interests.
- Fodors has us covered for the warm weather destinations.
Fun awaits! Whether you stay at home or plan a far-off destination spend some time with your family, turn off the computers/tvs/phones and just enjoy each other. What are your plans for Spring break this year?
Off the Beaten Path is a feature of our radio station that highlights local businesses or sights that are interesting, unique or simply a fun place to stop while you are out and about in our beautiful state. See our full list of Off the Beaten Path destinations! Do you have a location or business you’d like to recommend? Let us know!