Have you ever been the proverbial bench warmer? It can be frustrating not being able to help your team. That’s what we do to the Holy Spirit when we are not in the Word. We put Him on the bench. How frustrating is it for God, when we are not in His Word? The cross saves lives but the word changes them. So if you are ready for a change, pick up His Word and He will teach you.
Here are a few resources to get you started:
2. First 5 – This Bible app from Proverbs 31 Ministries is a great app for daily devotions. It also has settings to help you make sure the app is opening first (instead of social media!) each morning.
3. If:Equip is part of If:Gathering and they have daily devotions that they push out each day as well as a robust community to engage with.
4. Lifeway – Lifeway has online Bible studies throughout the year that will connect you with some great new authors and devotional books.
5. Women of Faith has some past resources that you can access.
6. Women’s Bible Cafe has some online Bible studies starting up.
7. Plug into a local church. Find a church near you this year and make this the year that you plug in. It isn’t always easy or comfortable but it is so good to have that community and fellowship.