Football season is officially here and it is time to have fun. How do you enjoy game days? 10am on Sunday marks the season opener. Get your appetizers and game day swag ready. Here are our top 12 finds to inspire you.
1. Party Seahawks style. Thrifty NW Mom put together a great Pinterest board full of party ideas, decor and recipes for your football-themed parties.
2. Another great one from Thrifty NW Mom
3. Chocolate covered strawberry footballs. Delish!
4. Game Day Guac. Make sure you have lots of chips on hand because you aren’t going to want to stop eating this.
5.Seattle Seahawks Rice Krispie Treats. How cute are these?
6. Football-shaped foods. I mean, really, why not? It’s just fun!
7. Blue & Green chips from Albertsons. Last year they had these and hopefully they’ll have them again this year. Just makes everything a bit festive. Grab a bag of chips and some salsa – easy.
8. Edible Football Field. So cute you may not want to take a bite.
9.Seahawk Fruit Kabobs. For those that want a healthy alternative this might be a great option.
10. Skittles. Of course.
11.12th Man Snack Stadium. This is amazing. If you have some time of your hands you could go all out.
12. Seahawks Fruit Plate. A delicious, fun, simple recipe.
Do you have a go-to game-day food? Share your recipes and pics with us!