Welcome to Advance Care Planning Community Workshops
Recommended for individuals 18+ and families
No registration is required
Free & open to the public!
Making your health care choices known in advance is a gift to those you love. Join us for this dynamic presentation on Advance Care Planning. Participants will learn:
• Why Advance Care Planning is important for all adults and commonly used terminology
• How to choose someone to be your Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care (your Health Care Agent)
• How to talk to loved ones and doctors about preferences for end-of-life care
• How to consider what questions they have about their choices
• How to complete & file Advance Directive paperwork
• Identify tools and resources to aid you in your decision making
This is a free service provided by staff and trained volunteers through the Whatcom Alliance for Health Advancement. WAHA provides free, unbiased, and confidential help with health care options and resources.
Event Sponsor: Whatcom Alliance for Health Advancement
For more information: http://whatcomalliance.org • 360.788.6594 • firstname.lastname@example.org